Robert C. Judd DVM, Dipl. ABVP
Voted Equine Practitioner of the Year for 2005 by Texas Veterinary Medical Association!
Board Certified in Equine Practice Board Certified in Canine/Feline Practice
1. Graduated Lorena High School 1973
2. Received B.S. -Texas A&M-Veterinary Science-1978 Graduated Magna Cum Laude
3. Received DVM- Texas A&M- 1979
4. Opened Judd Veterinary Clinic-Nov. 1980
5. Became Board Certified in Equine Practice by the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners-1998. Became Board Certified in Canine/Feline Practice by the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners-2003.
6. Areas of special interest- Small animal and equine internal medicine, equine dentistry and equine reproduction.
7. Member TVMA, AVMA, AAEP,TMVA Equine Practice Committee.
A Practitioners Approach to Reproductive Problems in Miniature Mares in "Equine Practice", Vol. 16, No. 6, June 1994
A Practitioners Approach to Equine Dental Prophylaxis Using a Pneumatic System, in "Compendium on Continuing Education for the Practicing Veterinarian, Jan. 2002
Breeding the Problem Mare, in "Miniature Horse World", Vol. 3, No. 3, June/July 1987
A Pre-Breeding Guide for Miniature Horse Owners and Breeders, in "Miniature Horse World, Vol. 7, No. 3, June/July, 1991
Host of "Texas Vet News", a daily radio program on the Texas Farm Bureau Radio Network. To listen to Dr. Judd's program, click on www.txfb.org, then click on the Texas Farm Bureau Network to download the programs by date.
Equine consultant on Veterinary Information Network.
Hewitt Kiwanis Club-past president
Civil Air Patrol-Waco Composite Squadron-Pilot-rank of Captain and Transportation Officer
Fuzzy Friends Rescue- Board of Directors
Classic cars-owner of a 1965 corvette coupe and member of the Waco Corvette Club.
Flying-Licensed Pilot and holds a Commercial Single and Multi-Engine License and an Instrument Rating.
Member of the 12th Man Foundation at Texas A&M and the Waco-McLennan County Aggie Club.